Welcome to Leygreen Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast Beaulieu
Leygreen Farmhouse offers quality en-suite bed and breakfast accommodation near Beaulieu in the heart of the New Forest. The current owner Rowena White has carried out a total refurbishment of the 19th Century Victorian farmhouse to ensure that your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
The farmhouse occupies a peaceful setting within the attractive Beaulieu Estate and retains many original features such as open fireplaces and an attractive gardens, and visitors will enjoy watching New Forest ponies wander past our driveway. There is ample parking for all guests.
Stay at Leygreen Farmhouse and enjoy ...
- Welcoming friendly hosts
- A peaceful New Forest location
- Easy access to Beaulieu, Lyndhurst, Lymingon and the National Motor Museum
- Ample free parking in our own car park
- A high standard of nicely furnished en-suite accommodation
- Freesat TV in every room
- A choice of full English or continental breakfast using locally sourced products
- Comfortable Guest lounge with open fireplaces
- Walkers, cyclists and kayakers always welcome
- Secure storage space for bicycles and kayaks
- Free wireless internet access
- Attractive garden
We can offer excellent discounted rates for extended stays at Leygreen Farmhouse from November to February. We are ideally located for business people travelling to Fawley, Lymington or Southampton. Please call 01590 612355 for more details